ukbizsales                                                    facetwitter 
spacer
buildings (3K)

Get Free Business Alerts

Sign up to receive the latest business for sale details

Join Mailing List

Payments by PayPal



Interior Door Manufacturing Business for Sale

Specialist Interior Door Supplier/Distributor/Importer (Trade)
Exclusive Supply Agreements
Location : Cheshire/Relocatable

This very well respected and well established business has been successfully providing its clients with a comprehensive range of high quality interior doors from leading manufacturers for some 15 years. The company operates mainly within the North West region of the UK and is proud to be a key distributor for many of the leading interior door manufacturing companies from the UK, Europe and Far East.

The company has forged a sterling reputation in the market and its name is synonymous with quality of service and supply, as it operates within the mid/upper end of the interior door market offering contemporary designs from sustainable resources.

The company has established unique supply relationships with some of the leading and most trusted manufacturing companies in the world, which gives it a real edge in the market. This has enabled the business to offer an unrivalled range of high quality door designs, backed up with excellent availability, speed of delivery and technical back up. Approximately 90% of sales are to the trade, with the remaining 10% being retail (an area the business does not promote through choice).

The company has access to a large range of high quality timber doors so can meet the exacting requirements of clients, whether it be fire ratings, sustainability, size or other such certifications that need to be met either by the client or their contractor/architect. It is for these reasons the business enjoys very high levels of referrals, repeat business and tender invitations, which ensures it always has a healthy order flow.

Customers include large house builders, local councils, schools and commercial offices (often via their nominated sub-contractors) as well as bespoke orders from clients/architects/builders/designers working to unique specifications.

Net Profit: N/A

Turnover: N/A

Asking Price: 120,000

Business Location: North West

Business Type: Business for Sale

Business Sector: Manufacturing

Ref: GK273



Back to Search Listings

BUSINESSES FOR SALE
Agriculture
Building & Construction
Distribution & Wholesale
Health
Hospitality & Catering
Leisure & Entertainment
Manufacturing
Industrial
Media & Education
Internet & Technology
Finance & Marketing
Retail & Sales
Property
Business Services
Transport


BUSINESS LOCATIONS
All Locations
East of England
Yorkshire
North West
North East
West Midlands
East Midlands
South East
London
South West
Scotland
Wales
Northern Ireland

SEARCH BUSINESS TYPES
Businesses for Sale
Franchises for Sale
Businesses Wanted
Investment Opportunities
Business Angels